If you are interested in a residency at Bordeneuve, please first read through these Terms and Conditions, then carry on to our application.
Terms and Conditions
- Please note that under the Self-Catering and Half-Pension Options there is no cleaning service, and as such, all living and working areas are to be kept tidy and are to be cleaned prior to leaving. The barn is to be left in the state in which is was found. The kitchen is communal. Dishes must be cleared and cleaned after each and every meal.
- Anything broken or damaged must be paid for in full.
- All animals, insects and birds – wild and domestic – are to be treated with respect and dignity. No hunting under any circumstances.
- Smoking is prohibited inside any building, including balconies and terraces. Illegal drugs are prohibited.
- Noise levels must be kept to a reasonable level that respects the environment around the house and neighbors in the valley.
- A 30% deposit is required to reserve your residency at Bordeneuve. The remaining 70% is due upon arrival and is non-refundable once paid. The initial 30% deposit is non-refundable. However, in the event that you are unable to come, if I can find someone to take your place, I will refund all monies deposited.
- Bordeneuve Retreats reserves the right to ask anyone to leave who does not respect the building, its environment or the terms as laid out.
Click here to download an application form. Forms and work samples can either be submitted electronically or by post. Applications are accepted on a rolling basis. Applications should receive a response within 48 hours.
If you have any questions about a potential residency or thoughts that you would like to share, please feel free to contact me: email@example.com.
+ 33 (0)18.104.22.168.22